Since 1922, the New York YMCA Camp has been a community that welcomes a diverse staff from 32 countries and 16 states. Our location, 86 miles northwest of New York City, between the Delaware Water Gap and Catskill Mountains is known for its pristine wildlife and natural beauty, attracting outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
The New York YMCA Camp is a branch of the YMCA of Greater New York, a community service organization which promotes positive values through programs that build spirit, mind and body, welcoming all people, with a focus on youth.
Join us as we build strong kids, strong families and strong communities.
Seasonal Camp Employment Online Application - For applicants interested in the following:
- Sleepaway Camp
- Outdoor Adventure Trips
- Day Camp
- Greenkill Sports Camps
General Employment Application (.pdf) - For applicants interested in the following:
- Housekeeping (seasonal and year-round)
- Kitchen (seasonal and year-round)
- Main Office (seasonal and year-round)
- Maintenance (seasonal and year-round)
- Greenkill Outdoor Education Center
Reference Check Form (.pdf)
- All new applicants must have three completed professional references before their application will be considered.
- Returning seasonal staff members must have one completed reference form.
Greenkill Outdoor Education Center
- Please contact Jason Marker or call 845-858-2200 for available job opportunities.
- Part-time kitchen aid positions available.
- Requirements include a flexible schedule and availability to work both weekends and weekdays. Duties include, but are not limited to, food preparation, cleaning and assisting.
- Please send inquiries to: Steve Sumnick or call 845-858-2200.
- While no job openings exist at the present time, you are welcome to call 845-858-2200.
Day Camp Counselor
Please contact Danielle Brown or call 845-858-2256 for avaliable job opportunities.
Looking for a full-time career with the YMCA of Greater New York?